Andys Source Code Folding Editor
Welcome to Andys Editor.
This editor was designed as a language configurable
folding source code editor.
A page describing the
concepts involved is provided, and also a
full list of all the
supported, with an
This editor provides these features :-
- Folding, the ability to group lines into a larger 'meta-line'.
- Block operations.
- Yank and put model for line copying etc.
- Deleted item stack to allow multiple undeletes.
- Extended Regular Expression searching.
- Multiple buffers at any one time.
- Portability across many environments.
- Bracket matching.
- User configurable key binding.
- Shelling out to and filtering through operating system commands.
- The editor is relatively small for what it does.
This editor is a 'folding editor'.
This is a highly useful feature.
Once you have got used to the folding paradigm, you will not want to use a
flat editor again!